Dr. Pushpa Lalaji MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Lawrenceville, GA

August 26th, 2015
Go with pro
A great experience I had... she is outstanding Dr 45 + years experience I wasn't ...... she toke her time with my wife kind caring most of all straight forward and a very down to earth personality way to go

March 16th, 2011
Great doctor
I don't know why some weirdo patient is writing poor, nasty comments about Dr.Lalaji. She is very knowledgeable and delivered my baby safe and sound...the lady who keeps on writing all the crazy postings is probably some nutcase with herpes or something....overall, Dr. Lalaji is awesome. I know b/c she delivered both of my kids.

October 27th, 2010
STAY AWAY!!!
I went by my insurance provider ratings on this doc since she was near my home too. Time spent with certain patients is more whereas with some pts is very low.she mocked that i had certain phobia with pills. during 1st preg was unable to determine my source of bleeding and when it was un explainable, she referred me to a specialist and kept mocking on his N number of tests. On my repeated questions for this bleeding, gave me answers during my 5th month of pregnancy that "if i was destined to miscarry i will" !!! who does that ??Eventually i miscarried in 6th month!

August 4th, 2010
dr lalaji is experienced and good at diagnosing the problem. Yes I would agree her tone may not seem pleasing all the time but thats how she is .Cut and Dry . Personally I feel she is okay but her clinic definitely needs some cleanup as I dont think they are hygenic especially the bathroom is full of urine sample bottles on the sink counter.

April 20th, 2010
excellent, caring, knowlegable, warm doctor.

January 18th, 2010
I am very impressed with this doctor. I told her that I wish she delivered my first child. She is caring and her bedside manner is above and beyond what one would expect for a doctor. I normally do NOT like going to the gyn, but she made this visit pleasant.

November 9th, 2009
Unprofessional, rude and not caring/sensitive to patient. Does not take initiative in offering a referral if it might be needed. Test results take long to come in, and she seems to be biased in judgment when treating unmarried patients.