A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pushpa Thakarar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pushpa Thakarar, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakarar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Thakarar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pushpa Tejura Thakarar MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Pushpa T. Thakarar practice?
- Dr. Pushpa Thakarar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pushpa Thakarar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Chester, PA.
See Malvern Physiatrists.