Learn more about Dr. Pushpa Thakarar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakarar
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thakarar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pushpa Thakarar, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakarar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Thakarar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pushpa Tejura Thakarar MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Pushpa T. Thakarar practice?
- Dr. Pushpa Thakarar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pushpa Thakarar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Chester, PA.
See Malvern Physiatrists.