A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pushpendra Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pushpendra Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pushpendra Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pushpendra Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pushpendra Sharma practice?
- Dr. Pushpendra Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pushpendra Sharma practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Jamaica Internists, Jamaica Geriatric Doctors, and Jamaica Hospice & Palliative Specialists.