A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pushpinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pushpinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pushpinder Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pushpinder Singh practice?
Dr. Pushpinder Singh practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.