Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Puskoor Kumar
Dr. Puskoor Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Adolescent Medicine and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Baylor All Saints Medical Centers, Millwood Hospital Excel Center and Baylor-All Saints Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Puskoor Kumar has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Puskoor Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Kishore Sunkara
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi37
Dr. P Indukuri
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi39
Dr. Suresh Sureddi
Fort Worth, TX 1.60 mi24