A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Puskoor Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Puskoor Kumar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Millwood Hospital Excel Center
- Baylor-All Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Puskoor Manmadh Kumar MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Puskoor M. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Puskoor Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Puskoor Kumar practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.