A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Puskoor Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Puskoor Kumar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Millwood Hospital Excel Center
- Baylor-All Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Puskoor Manmadh Kumar MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Puskoor M. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Puskoor Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Puskoor Kumar practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.