A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pyar Noorani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pyar Noorani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pyar Noorani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Noorani graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Noorani has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pyar Noorani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pyar Noorani practice?
- Dr. Pyar Noorani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pyar Noorani practices Pediatrics near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, WV.
See Johnson City Pediatricians.