A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pyi Htun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pyi Htun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pyi Htun, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Htun graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Htun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pyi Thet Htun BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pyi T. Htun practice?
- Dr. Pyi Htun has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pyi Htun practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Pauls, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists.