A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pyi Htun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pyi Htun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pyi Htun, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Htun graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Htun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Htun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pyi T. Htun practice?
Dr. Pyi Htun practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Pauls, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists.