A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pyongsoo Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pyongsoo Yoon is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pyongsoo Yoon, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Yoon has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pyongsoo D. Yoon practice?
Dr. Pyongsoo Yoon practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH and Memphis, TN.
See Fredericksburg Cardiothoracic Surgeons.