A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pyongsoo Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pyongsoo Yoon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pyongsoo Yoon, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Yoon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pyongsoo D Yoon MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pyongsoo D. Yoon practice?
- Dr. Pyongsoo Yoon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pyongsoo Yoon practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH and Youngstown, OH.
See Fredericksburg Surgeons.