A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pyra Aarden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pyra Aarden is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aarden graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aarden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Nyu Downtown Hospital
- Sutter Delta Medical Center Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pyra Marie Aarden MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pyra M. Aarden practice?
- Dr. Pyra Aarden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pyra Aarden practices Emergency Medicine near Antioch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bluff, CA and Martinez, CA.
See Antioch Emergency Physicians.