A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qadnana Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qadnana Anwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qadnana Anwar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar graduated from Ziauddin Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Anwar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qadnana A Anwar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Qadnana A. Anwar practice?
- Dr. Qadnana Anwar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Qadnana Anwar practices Family Medicine near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Primary Care Doctors.