Dr. Qadnana Anwar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Qadnana Anwar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2014

Great!

She listens, I don't find her accent at all hard to understand. I am very happy to have her as my family doctor.

August 18th, 2014

My expirence

I feel that Dr. Anwar did not listen to all of my concerns. This could be due to the language barrier. I felt rushed when i was trying to explain my symptoms of my condition. I felt the that she could not help with my condition, and was never referred to a specialist when i should have been. Dr Anwar maybe a great fit for some people, but not a good fit for me.

August 9th, 2012

very thorough

I had a hard time understanding Dr. Anwar because of her heavy accent. She may have had the same problem with me! While she didn't always listen to everything I wanted to say and she was too quick in her desire to change my medications to something I didn't want, I found her to be very thorough in examining my presenting symptoms. I would recommend her as a physician.

February 21st, 2017