Dr. Qadnana Anwar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Qadnana Anwar?

Great!

Posted on October 17th, 2014

She listens, I don't find her accent at all hard to understand. I am very happy to have her as my family doctor.

My expirence

Posted on August 18th, 2014

I feel that Dr. Anwar did not listen to all of my concerns. This could be due to the language barrier. I felt rushed when i was trying to explain my symptoms of my condition. I felt the that she could not help with my condition, and was never referred to a specialist when i should have been. Dr Anwar maybe a great fit for some people, but not a good fit for me.

very thorough

Posted on August 9th, 2012

I had a hard time understanding Dr. Anwar because of her heavy accent. She may have had the same problem with me! While she didn't always listen to everything I wanted to say and she was too quick in her desire to change my medications to something I didn't want, I found her to be very thorough in examining my presenting symptoms. I would recommend her as a physician.

Posted on October 14th, 2017