A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qahtan Malki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qahtan Malki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malki
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qahtan Malki, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malki graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Malki has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qahtan Riad Al Malki MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Qahtan R. Malki practice?
- Dr. Qahtan Malki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Qahtan Malki practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.