A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qaiser Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qaiser Abbas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qaiser Abbas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Abbas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abbas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Qaiser Abbas practice?
Dr. Qaiser Abbas practices Internal Medicine near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Hicksville Internists.