A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qaiser Mansoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qaiser Mansoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansoor graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mansoor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qaiser Mansoor MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Qaiser Mansoor practice?
- Dr. Qaiser Mansoor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Qaiser Mansoor practices Anesthesiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists.