A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qaiser Nabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabi graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Nabi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qaiser M Nabi DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Qaiser M. Nabi practice?
- Dr. Qaiser Nabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Qaiser Nabi practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.