Learn more about Dr. Qaiser Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qaiser Rehman, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qaiser Rehman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Back Pain
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rehman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qaiser Rehman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Qaiser Rehman practice?
- Dr. Qaiser Rehman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Qaiser Rehman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Rheumatologists.