Learn more about Dr. Qaiser Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qaiser Rehman, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qaiser Rehman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Back Pain
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rehman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qaiser Rehman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Qaiser Rehman practice?
- Dr. Qaiser Rehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Qaiser Rehman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Rheumatologists.