Dr. Qaiser Saeed Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Qaiser Saeed?

In hospital patient at BSA

Posted on August 27th, 2014

I was in room 586 and Dr. Saeed took care of me while at BSA. I have never had an office visit with him, but if anything comes up in the future, I will set-up an appointment. I found Dr. Saeed to be very compassionate and kind. I was at BSA and he came in after Dr. Carlos Arche admitted me through ER. Both days of my in hospital stay, he listened to my concerns about not being able to meet my financial needs for medicine, once I left the hospital. He called in his nurse and a in hospital patient social counselor. Most of all, he seemed concerned and listened to my situation. I feel much better. Easy to speak to him, as well as his nurse.

Posted on September 11th, 2015