A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qamar Amiruddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qamar Amiruddin, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Amiruddin graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Amiruddin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qamar M Amiruddin BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Qamar M. Amiruddin practice?
- Dr. Qamar Amiruddin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Qamar Amiruddin practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.