A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qamar Amiruddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qamar Amiruddin, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Amiruddin graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Amiruddin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amiruddin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Qamar M. Amiruddin practice?
Dr. Qamar Amiruddin practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.