A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qayyum Nazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qayyum Nazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qayyum Nazar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazar graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nazar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qayyum Nazar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Qayyum Nazar practice?
- Dr. Qayyum Nazar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Qayyum Nazar practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Internists and Kennewick Pediatricians.