Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Qazi Haider
Dr. Qazi Haider, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY, with another office in Flushing, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Haider is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Staten Island University South and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Haider has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Qazi Haider has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Qazi Haider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.
Dr. Sayed Husain
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Flushing, NY 0.08 mi
Dr. Carl Richie
Flushing, NY 0.09 mi36
Dr. Jen Chin Wang
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Flushing, NY 0.09 mi48