A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qazi Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qazi Haider is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qazi Haider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haider has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qazi Kamal Haider MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Qazi K. Haider practice?
- Dr. Qazi Haider has 4 office locations.
Dr. Qazi Haider practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyside, NY.
See Flushing Internists.