A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qi Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qi Liu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Medical Center Of Fudan University, Shanghai.
Dr. Liu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qi Liu MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Qi Liu practice?
- Dr. Qi Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Qi Liu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Hematologists, and Pittsburgh Oncologists.