A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qian Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qian Oliver, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Oliver has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qian Zhou Oliver MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Qian Z. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Qian Oliver has 5 office locations.
Dr. Qian Oliver practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.