A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qian Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qian Xie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qian Xie, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Kunming Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qian Yun Xie MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Qian Y. Xie practice?
- Dr. Qian Xie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Qian Xie practices Gastroenterology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Gastroenterologists.