A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qian Xie is Excellent. Dr. Xie has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qian Xie, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Kunming Med Coll, Kunming, Yunnan, China. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Poughkeepsie
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Qian Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile