Dr. Qiang Li MD, FACC Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2014
Almost died because of his lack of care!
I had a heart attack I saw Dr Li in the hospital he placed 2 stents on the 2nd day and sent a message to my nurse" if I am too busy I would have to wait for the 3rd day instead of the 2nd." He would not try to place the 3rd stent I needed because he was afraid to try to place it because of it's position. On 3 different days I asked him questions when he came into my hospital room this man" I cannot call him a doctor" backed out of my room and never said one word to me! On my third attempt to ask him questions he did the same thing backed around the curtain and left without one word to me! My nurse was there and he said " I can't believe what he just did to you." I was sent home on the 5th day on plavix and on the next morning I had a massive heart attack, and the 3rd stent was placed by another doctor I nearly died!!! I changed doctor's while in the hospital I am so lucky I now have an excellent doctor who has saved my life 3 times now. I won't send my dog to this man,stay away from him if you want to live or even get an answer from him!

April 23rd, 2014
worst cardiologist in olympia
Easy to get an appointment because nobody goes back to him. His bedside manners are terrible. Way more interested in my weight than my symptoms. Didn't listen to anything I said just made a decision on how to treat my high blood pressure. Gave me a medicine that doesn't work for people with a gastric surgery. Two days later called me back in acted like he never heard me tell him 3 times about my gastric problems. Said he'd call in a script for a different med but waited over the weekend to check his faxes and find out the pharmacy was trying to correct an error which left me without coverage until the Monday. Took the new med for two days it caused sever headaches, dizziness and ringing in my ears. Called his nurse asked for help. She called back and said he has done all he can I need to go to a cardiologist in Seattle. Two visits and he's done. BTW both visits were based on weight loss fixing my blood pressure. Even after I explained I had normal bp last year and was 18 lbs heavier. If you let him work on your heart good luck.

April 23rd, 2011
avoid this doctor if you would like to be taken care of
My son had severe congestive heart failure and he was sent home for treatment as an out patient. He never was able to wait till next appointment. He was very ill. His heart was working only 15 %. During Dr. Li i would say miss treatment my son developed blood clots, had mini stroke and had a heart attack. (Dr. Li did not let us know about it. We found it out in Seattle.) I am very thankfull to Dr. Li for helping my son get to UW in Seattle on time.

January 16th, 2017