A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qin Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qin Huang is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qin Huang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou.
Dr. Huang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qin Y Huang MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Qin Y. Huang practice?
- Dr. Qin Huang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Qin Huang practices Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Duarte Pathologists and Duarte Hematologists.