A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qin Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qin Huang is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qin Huang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou.
Dr. Huang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qin Y Huang MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Qin Y. Huang practice?
- Dr. Qin Huang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Qin Huang practices Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Duarte Pathologists.