A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qin Zen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qin Zen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qin Zen, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zen graduated from Shanghai First Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qin Zen MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Qin Zen practice?
- Dr. Qin Zen has 1 office location.
Dr. Qin Zen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists, Albany Hematologists, and Albany Oncologists.