A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qin Zen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qin Zen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qin Zen, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zen graduated from Shanghai First Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qin Zen MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Qin Zen practice?
- Dr. Qin Zen has 1 office location.
Dr. Qin Zen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists, Albany Hematologists, and Albany Oncologists.