A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qing Dong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qing Dong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qing Dong, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Precocious Puberty
Education & Awards
Dr. Dong graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dong has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qing Dong MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Qing Dong practice?
- Dr. Qing Dong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Qing Dong practices Pediatrics near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Daly City Pediatricians.