Pediatrician

Outstanding Pediatrician! show details Outstanding Pediatrician!
Nov 1st, 2012

Having four children, I had been with many Pediatricians all over the U.S. However, it has been experienced that Dr. Qing Dong, MD, PhD is a brilliant outstanding Pediatrician, highly knowledgeable, who knows exactly what she is doing. She spends enough time with the child (not in a hurry or money minded Pediatrician like others!), treat the children very well to their needs. No doubt, she is the #1 in the Bay area. The office stafff are also very courteous, speedy and no unnecesary waiting time. You and your children will love Dr. Dong and your visit will be much more easy. She deserves 100 out of 100!

Dr. DONG is the BEST PEDIATRICIAN EVER!!! show details Dr. DONG is the BEST PEDIATRICIAN EVER!!!
Jun 30th, 2011

I have seen many doctors since my family has moved around the country a few times. I have been in the care of many outstanding pediatricians. Dr. Dong is truly the most patient, kind, and astute physician I have ever seen. Her office is very calming and friendly. She really took the time to get to know me and my siblings individually, my parents and even my grandparents! When I was sick, she went out of her way help me get better. There is no one my family & I trust more than Dr. Dong!

Aug 17th, 2010

The best Pediatrician who cares your child with great patient. She also gives good suggestion on how to raising your child which is very helpful for the first-time parent.