A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qing Jia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qing Jia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qing Jia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jia graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qing Jia MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Qing Jia practice?
- Dr. Qing Jia has 1 office location.
Dr. Qing Jia practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Endocrinologists.