Learn more about Dr. Qing Jia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qing Jia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jia
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qing Jia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jia graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qing Jia MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Qing Jia practice?
- Dr. Qing Jia has 1 office location.
Dr. Qing Jia practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Endocrinologists.