A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qing Jia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qing Jia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qing Jia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jia graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans