A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qing Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Tianjin Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qing Lin MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Qing Lin practice?
- Dr. Qing Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Qing Lin practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Pathologists.