A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qing Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qing Liu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qing Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Liu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qing Liu MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Qing Liu practice?
- Dr. Qing Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Qing Liu practices Internal Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists.