Learn more about Dr. Qing Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qing Tai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tai
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qing Tai, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qing Tai MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Qing Tai practice?
- Dr. Qing Tai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Qing Tai practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manville, NJ.
See Somerville Physiatrists.