A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qing Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qing Tai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qing Tai, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qing Tai MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Qing Tai practice?
- Dr. Qing Tai has 1 office location.
Dr. Qing Tai practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Bridgewater, NJ.
See Bridgewater Physiatrists and Bridgewater Pain Management Doctors.