A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qing Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qing Yang, MD, PHD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Rare Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Third Military Medical University, Chonqing.
Dr. Yang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qing Yang MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Qing Yang practice?
- Dr. Qing Yang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Qing Yang practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Pediatricians.