A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qing Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qing Zhang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Shands at Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qing Jane Zhang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Qing J. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Qing Zhang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Qing Zhang practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Rheumatologists.