A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qing Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qing Zhang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Shands at Vista
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qing Zhang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Qing Zhang practice?
- Dr. Qing Zhang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Qing Zhang practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Rheumatologists.