A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qingmei Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qingmei Xie, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Xie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qingmei Xie MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Qingmei Xie practice?
- Dr. Qingmei Xie has 1 office location.
Dr. Qingmei Xie practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pathologists.