Dr. Qingping Yao MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Cleveland, OH

2.3

January 25th, 2013
Didn't bother to review all the symptoms, nor did he even look at the scans that were brought. Didn't look at the whole person and wanted to brag himself up of writing his published articles and his research . This was not reassuring and said most Dr's wouod give you a different diagnoses

May 10th, 2012
Quality Care!
Dr Yao is by far the best doctor I have ever gone to see. I am 35 with an odd traveling arthritis like disease. We are still in the process of diagnosing my ailment, but his follow up and time spent with me is just unmatched. That's what you get when you go to a top ranked hospital. After 6 different doctors treating me like just another idiot, I found Dr Yao who immediately ruled out other misdiagnosed scary diseases. I live 4 hours away, but have moved all of my care to the Cleveland Clinic. You will not be sorry if you do the same.

August 18th, 2010
Dr. Yao is not a doctor that I feel the most comfortable with. He comes up with something and he changes his mind before the visit is over. He does not seem sure of his diagnosis or plan of treatment.