A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Q Yan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Q Yan is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Q Yan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Yan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alameda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Q Robert Q Yan MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Q R. Yan practice?
- Dr. Q Yan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Q Yan practices Urology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hercules, CA.
See Oakland Urologists.