A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qiong Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qiong Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Qiong Wu practice?
Dr. Qiong Wu practices Internal Medicine near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New York, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Internists.