A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qiong Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qiong Zhao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhao
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Zhao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qiong Zhao, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qiong Zhao MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Qiong Zhao practice?
- Dr. Qiong Zhao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Qiong Zhao practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Manassas, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Manassas Internists and Manassas Cardiologists.