A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qiong Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qiong Zhao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhao
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qiong Zhao, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qiong Zhao MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Qiong Zhao practice?
- Dr. Qiong Zhao has 9 office locations.
Dr. Qiong Zhao practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA and Haymarket, VA.
See Annandale Internists and Annandale Cardiologists.