A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quadrat Shareef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shareef
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Shareef Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quadrat Shareef, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shareef graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Shareef has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chicago-Read Mental Health Center
- Shapiro Developmental Center, Bourbanais, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quadrat Ulla Shareef MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quadrat U. Shareef practice?
- Dr. Quadrat Shareef has 1 office location.
Dr. Quadrat Shareef practices Family Medicine near Hudson, MI.
See Hudson Family Physicians.