A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quadrat Shareef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quadrat Shareef, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shareef graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Shareef has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chicago-Read Mental Health Center
- Shapiro Developmental Center, Bourbanais, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quadrat Ulla Shareef MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quadrat U. Shareef practice?
- Dr. Quadrat Shareef has 1 office location.
Dr. Quadrat Shareef practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.