A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quan Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quan Bao Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quan B. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Quan Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Quan Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Flower Mound Primary Care Doctors.