A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quan Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quan Nguyen, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quan Dong Nguyen M.Sc and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Quan D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Quan Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Quan Nguyen practices Ophthalmology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Omaha Ophthalmologists.