A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quan Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Ha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quan Huu Ha MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Quan H. Ha practice?
- Dr. Quan Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Quan Ha practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Radiologists.