A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quan Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Ha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quan Huu Ha MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Quan H. Ha practice?
- Dr. Quan Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Quan Ha practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Radiologists.