A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quan Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quan Chung Nguyen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Quan C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Quan Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Quan Nguyen practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
See Newark Allergists and Newark Pediatricians.