A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quan Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quan Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quan Pham, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Pham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quan Van Pham FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Quan V. Pham practice?
- Dr. Quan Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Quan Pham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.