Learn more about Dr. Quan Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quan Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quan Pham, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Pham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quan Van Pham FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Quan V. Pham practice?
- Dr. Quan Pham has 5 office locations.
Dr. Quan Pham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Wyoming, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.