Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Quan Pham
Dr. Quan Pham, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Pham is affiliated with Fairview Lakes Medical Center, Fairview Red Wing Medical Center and Fairview Ridges Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Quan Pham has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Quan Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Venkatakrishna Tholakanahalli
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi20
Dr. Bilal Ali
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi17
Dr. Timinder Biring
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi17