Learn more about Dr. Quan Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quan Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quan Pham, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Pham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quan Van Pham FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Quan V. Pham practice?
- Dr. Quan Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Quan Pham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.