A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quan Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quan Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quan Pham, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Pham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quan Van Pham FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Quan V. Pham practice?
- Dr. Quan Pham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Quan Pham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Wyoming, MN.
See Burnsville Internists and Burnsville Cardiologists.