A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quan Dinh Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quan Dinh Tran, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh Tran graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Dinh Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Fayette Med Ctr And Long Term Care Uni
- Pickens County Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quan Dinh Tran MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Quan Dinh Tran practice?
- Dr. Quan Dinh Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Quan Dinh Tran practices Surgery near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL.
See Tuscaloosa Surgeons.