A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quan Dinh Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinh Tran
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Dinh Tran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quan Dinh Tran, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh Tran graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Dinh Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Fayette Med Ctr And Long Term Care Uni
- Pickens County Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quan Dinh Tran MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Quan Dinh Tran practice?
- Dr. Quan Dinh Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Quan Dinh Tran practices Surgery near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL.
See Tuscaloosa Surgeons.