Dr. Quang Henderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Quang Henderson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Quang Henderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2016

Dr. Henderson has great bedside manner and was extremely attentive.

October 26th, 2009

It is comforting to know that we have such a wonderful facility like North Cypress Medical Center ERin our neck of the woods. I went there after having chest pain and Dr. Henderson quickly diagnosis me as having a blood clot to my lungs. After spending several days in the hospital on blood thinners, I went home and did my due diligience on the topic. I did not realize how deadly having a blood clot to my lung was. He literaaly saved my life. thanks again Dr. Henderson.

October 26th, 2009

DR. HENDERSON WAS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONALLY CARING IN HIS VISITAION WITH ME

January 29th, 2009

Hurry up and rush

I once saw an episode of Doogie Howser where he learned a lesson that even though he was smart; unless he actually spoke with and listened to the patient he would not be able to provide the best diagnosis. This doctor must've missed that episode. After the long 4 hour plus wait in the waiting room this doctor spent all of 5 minutes and didn't really do any test to come to the conclusion that I needed a powerful narcotic for coughing and antibiotics. I didn't really notice how wrong this was until I went home (it was after 2 am) and looked up the drug information. My cough was not so bad that I would need that powerful a narcotic. I saw another doctor that actually spent some time and took some tests (how scientific) to confirm what I had (influenza) which is a virus and would laugh at the antibiotics this so called "healer" prescribed for me. Not only that but isn't the over use of antibiotics, when not really needed, the reason we now have strains that are immune t these antibiotics?

August 16th, 2017