Dr. Quang Le Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Quang Le?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Quang Le?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 27th, 2013

Can I do minus stars? AWFUL, had No Clue and Very Unprofessional

I had to go to the Urgent Care at the Reliant Medical Center in Worcester where I met Dr. Quang. He wore an under armor like shirt from Nike and a pair of khakis. I told the nurses and Dr. Quang I was having lower abdominal pain, below the belly button. He then started doing some pressure checks around my stomach and asked me to point to one spot it hurts....I just told/showed you it was all the way across below the belly button but I showed him again. Got some tests done, waited forever, so asked if labs were done yet. Two giggling nurses looked at some papers from the printer and said they were done and to follow them in. I sit....wait....wait..he comes in and says we are still waiting for one of the results so I can go back out and wait. Np, go back out and about ten minutes later I'm being called. First he didn't even know what room to go into, we stopped at one/two of them before entering. Once a room "was chosen" I saw it had gowns all pulled out, some other tools on the bed so I had to sit on the regular chairs where parents/spouses sit. No big but then he said I had blood in my urine and started going on about what I could have. After all the possibilities and a lot of uuhs I then asked him how much blood. He said very small amounts, then goes out wait...not blood thyphine, or something, from an irregular diet. Ook, what does That mean? Should I be eating differently, is there something I can do? He danced around it and never answered. So he then starts to fill out some more data on the computer and asks, so its pain above the belly button? No! For the Hundredth time, its Below! He then sighs, hands to forehead and says I'll need another test/screening. Ok, he asks a nurse for an open room and I'm directed in. He tells me to change into a gown and puts a sheet on the bed and leaves. He still hasn't told me what exactly this test is going to be and since he didn't grab a gown for me, I had to go into their drawers and grab one. I just took off my shoes/pants when the nurses came in...and I finished changing. Ladies, you know where this is going...and I start to realize, Oh No. He comes in, sets me up, and tries to calm me. I am, maybe after this, still a virgin. I have been to an OBGYN two times already and it was uncomfortable but manageable. NOT THIS ONE! I was in SO MUCH pain I was almost in tears. He had NO courtesy of gentleness, no sense of urgency even though I was rithing in pain. All he said was a half, sorry, assed sorry. They then left, no what's going to happen, what I'm supposed to do, nothing. It took 20 minutes where I asked the receptionist what I was supposed to do a nurse coming in saying "Oh, your still here" before I was told I could leave. I went to the bathroom later and found that he actually made me bleed after the last "test". I will NEVER go back if I don't have to. He couldn't read Nor explain my results, he couldn't answer Any of my questions regarding anything, never explained what I was to do/left me hanging and guessing, and was extremely inpatient and didn't bother to listen....simply AWFUL!

March 23rd, 2017