A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quanita Crable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quanita Crable is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crable graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Crable has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quanita Jamelle Crable MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Quanita J. Crable practice?
- Dr. Quanita Crable has 1 office location.
Dr. Quanita Crable practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.