Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Detarsha Cole on Jan 4th, 2016

This Dr is Awesome.. Love her

Too quick on painful procedures show details Too quick on painful procedures
Oct 26th, 2015

I saw Dr Crable two years ago at the suggestion of my Internist. She was new to town. I was experiencing symptoms of a possible infection and mentioned I had break thru spotting but seeing I'm late 40s thought most of it was due to pre-menopause. My issue was the physician took the 1st hint of a symptom to rush in for a uterine biopsy. Also, I had to ask for a ibuprofen hoping to help with pain afterwards. Seemed like an afterthought to this practice. I has to deal with their pressure follow up to do other procedures due to abnormal Pap test afterwards. Statistics do show the presence of infection can sku those results. Second opinion was negative. Biopsy was negative like I thought it would be. Sadly, I just felt like I was a $ sign. Now I have replaced both my internist of 5 years and this physician. It pays to be an educated patient. I've spent 15 years in healthcare.

by alex on May 5th, 2015

Dr. Crable was featured in an article I read and I made an appointment to see her. Best decision ever!! Dr. Crable is very knowledgeable about my issue. I was comforted by her confidence and assurance that she has performed this surgery numerous times and that I would be okay. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Crable. It is rare to find a doctor who is informative, thorough, and actually listens! I would recommend her to anyone.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Anonymous on Dec 20th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Crable was highly recommended by my primary care physician for her expertise in the DaVinci robotic surgery system. She gave me her time, even wit ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com